Acid burns, exposure to caustic chemicals, inhaling pungent odors, handling concentrated hazardous chemicals, and contact with toxic substances are some of the safety challenges faced by chemical industry. Usage of rubber gloves up to elbows and wearing rubber gumboots are some of the safety precautions against possible risks. Working on heavy reaction vessels and usage of steam for heating requirements are also potential risk prone conditions. Providing necessary protective measures against anticipated risks becomes management’s primary responsibility.
- Evaluate and educate employees on hazards
- Handling procedures on chemicals through MSDS
- Educate employees on usage PPE
- Rationalization of allocation of storage areas
- Provide alerts through e-mailing and messaging for periodic inspection of handling equipment and accessories
- Conduct safety audits to create and manage safety environment
Solutions by Swiesh for Software Challenges in Safety Management
- Enterprise wide data and AggregationFirst Swiesh provides comprehensive data with provision for classification and categorization of incidents for managerial reviews and detailed trend analysis.
- Real time information recording and reportingFirst Swiesh provides recording of real-time information and enables timely generation and submission of MIS and statutory Reports.
- Scalability and FlexibilityFirst Swiesh is flexible and scalable to facilitate enhanced business requirements and can be easily integrated with functional and divisional wings of the organization.
- Integration with existing ERP Swiesh can be easily integrated with any existing ERPs to derive desired safety management solutions.
- Automation and standardization of data management
Swiesh provides uniform systems for data collection and storage for easyretrieval and processing.