Swiesh’s Environmental Software Suite helps companies centralize and streamline the tracking and collection of key corporate environmental health data and satisfy Environmental Management Systems (EMS) requirements. Developed in collaboration with environmental professionals, the environmental health software tools offered in this suite can be used out-of-the-box or can be easily configured to adapt to your organization’s unique standards and processes.
Key Benefits of the Environmental Software Suite:
This suite will enable environmental/EHS professionals to:
- Manage enterprise-wide environmental data in conjunction with other EHS data using a one-system approach.
- Centrally manage all corporate environmental compliance requirements using a comprehensive compliance calendar that facilitates the tracking of the necessary tasks and actions.
- Further support the management of complex environmental requirements and prove continuous compliance using functionality that tracks incidents, equipment and chemicals, along with audits and inspections.
- Perform simple or complex analysis on your environmental data using Swiesh’s reporting tools.
- Integrate your environmental data with other EHS data and run combined metrics and reports.
Environmental suite enables overall management of environmental of the employees with an organization and includes the following modules.
- Chemical management
- Emission management
- Effluent management
- Waste management
- Environmental audit.