Working in Oil & Gas Industry involves working on lengthy transfer pipelines carrying inflammable oils and gases. Leakages in pipelines are a common phenomenon.This leads to fire accidents and causes severe burns to people involved.Employees have to be heavily guarded and use personal protective equipment without exceptions to protect themselves from potential risks. Workers have to be careful while carrying or handling drums and barrels with oils
Using the inherent features of Swiesh, the company can monitor and avoid incidents and work towards establishing a safer environment.
- Identify potential risk areas and enforce use of protective equipment
- Use of dashboards to help specify high and frequent risk areasUse of dashboards to help specify high and frequent risk areas
- Streamline incident identification and analysis
- Identify training needs of employees
- Implement corrective and preventive actions
Solutions by Swiesh for Software Challenges in Safety Management
- Enterprise wide data and AggregationFirst Swiesh provides comprehensive data with provision for classification and categorization of incidents for managerial reviews and detailed trend analysis.
- Real time information recording and reportingFirst Swiesh provides recording of real-time information and enables timely generation and submission of MIS and statutory Reports.
- Scalability and FlexibilityFirst Swiesh is flexible and scalable to facilitate enhanced business requirements and can be easily integrated with functional and divisional wings of the organization.
- Integration with existing ERP Swiesh can be easily integrated with any existing ERPs to derive desired safety management solutions.
- Automation and standardization of data management
Swiesh provides uniform systems for data collection and storage for easyretrieval and processing.