Swiesh’s Safety Software Suite is a powerful, intuitive, and flexible software solution that enables organizations to efficiently manage safety risks and compliance items and streamline safety programs. Developed by Swiesh’s own certified safety professionals with input from our customers, this suite supports a safety management system approach to safety and will help you manage incidents, pro-actively mitigate risks, satisfy compliance requirements, identify problem areas, and track performance.
Key Benefits of Swiesh’s Safety Software Suite:
Swiesh’s Safety Suite enables organizations to:
- Connect with Swiesh’s other software suites to integrate EHS functions and promote effective communication and data-sharing between departments and stakeholders.
- Track performance and identify key risks, trends, and problem areas using powerful metrics.
- Streamline incident management workflows and build consistent processes across sites, business units and countries.
- Manage regulatory compliance to legal and other requirements (for example: OSHA in the U.S. and HSE in the U.K.).
- Support Safety Management Systems compliance (for example: ANSI Z10, OHSAS 18001, etc.).
- Plan and build effective risk assessment programs: define your work; assess the risks and controls; track the changes in risk as the work changes; and use risk data to improve your performance.
- Manage all audit and inspection programs to help identify and control risks and comply with legal and other requirements.
- Centralize your findings and actions together in one logical interface that is consistent across all Safety Suite modules.
- Make informed decisions using Swiesh’s reporting tool , which include finding and actions , the Dashboard, Metrics, Standard Reports, and a flexible Report Writer.
- Network with an esteemed group of EHS professionals through Swiesh’s User Community, User Group Conferences, and other educational opportunities.
Safety suite enables overall safety aspects within an organisation covering the following modules.
- Accident / Incident Management
- Hazard Management
- Behavior Based Safety
- Safety Audits
- Equipment Safety
- Job Safety Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Work permits
- Walkthrough Audits
- Emergence preparedness
- Proactive monitoring
- Safety Action Meetings
- Training Management
- Document Control