Total Safety provides a full range of industrial safety services to the following industries:
INDUSTRIAL SAFETY | THE REFINING & PETROCHEMICAL INDUSTRY | OIL, WATER & GAS COMPANIES | THE OFFSHORE INDUSTRY | ENERGY PRODUCTION | PUBLIC SERVICES | MARITIME | PHARMACEUTICAL | FOODSTUFFS | CONSTRUCTION | LOGISTICS.
Working with us means that you can count on high-quality and cost-efficient solutions that guarantee a safe and healthy working environment, always tailored to suit your specific business needs.
We can assure realization of those promises by offering a complete range of industrial safety services – from separate service modules to all-round, ready-to-go solutions. We provide these services during turnaround procedures, on a project basis or as a per-day service (long-term use).
We have served many prestigious Industries and our Technical team comprises of qualified professionals with hands on experience in EHS domain and can provide complete solutions. We provide following wide range of services to Industries:
- Testing of Lifts, hoists, Lifting Machine, lifting tackles, Safety Belts and Pressure vessels ( Recognized competent person by The Director of Factories).
- Environmental, Health and Safety Management Systems (ISO 14000 and OHSAS, 18000) Implementation.
- ISO 14000 and OHSAS 18000 Management systems Internal Audits
- Safety Audits ( Third party audit as Per IS14489 for the Industries falling under MAHcategory)
- Project Safety Management
- EHS Trainings and Awareness Programs
- Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment ( HARA)
- HAZOP studies
- Drawing and implementing Emergency Preparedness Plans (EPP)
- Providing legal aid / services to Industries facing EHS statutory bottleneck and
- Regulatory compliance assessment
- Implementation of shop floor Management initiatives(5S program, KAN-BAN, JIT,etc)
- Safety on site representation for all areas of production, pipeline, LNG, drilling (onshore and offshore), geophysical, fabrication and construction, general industry and service operations.
- Safety audits, inspections
- Onsite safety analyses and QA/QC inspection
- Safety audits and site specific evaluation inspections
- Design and implementation of Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- Development of Contractor selection and retention programs
- Safety case, hazard registry and site safety evaluation development and assistance
- Well intervention, platform demolition safety
- Hazardous identification (HAZID) and Hazardous operations (HAZOP) reviews
- Regulatory body compliance assistance for OSHA, USDOT, EPA, USCG, IADC, IAGC, E&PF, UKDE, NSE, DNV, ABS, others,
- Safety engineering and evaluation
Swiesh professional safety staff can work with you to manage safety liabilities and reduce your operating costs. Our safety specialists, industrial hygienists, and environmental scientists will help you manage safety incident rates, conduct PPE assessments, implement behavioral safety, and other programs to ensure a safe working environment. Swiesh specializes in customizing services to meet your needs.
Safety Audit services:
Process Safety Audit,
Third Party Safety Audit,
Fire Safety Audits
Process Safety Audit
Process Safety Audit Industries which handle large quantities of hazardous substances are required to demonstrate their capability to design, locate, operate and maintain facilities to standards acceptable to the Govt. and public.
There is no single ideal system of Hazard identification procedures. Among the tools available for occupiers and managers of hazardous installations to check and reassure the effectiveness of procedures and methods followed on safety, the most useful tool is Safety Audit. Health and Safety Executive of UK defines Safety Audit, “as the structured process of collecting independent information on the efficiency, effectiveness and reliability of the total health and safety management system and drawing up plan for corrective action”.
Safety Audit is normally carried out by an outside team and will examine all facilities and activities of an organisation from the angle of safety, assess the current level of prevention, protection and emergency management preparedness and subsequently prepare an action plan to upgrade safety inputs to avert mishaps and limit consequences.
Objectives Safety Audits are normally conducted with following objectives:
To carry out a systematic, critical appraisal of all potential hazards involving personnel, plant, services and operation method; and to ensure that Safety and Health system fully satisfy the legal requirement and those of the company’s written safety policies, objectives and progress.
Depending on the requirements of the organisations, the audit can focus attention on the following aspects of a safety system:
- Safety Management systems.
- Fire and Explosion prevention, protection and emergency management.
- Work injury prevention.
- Health hazards control.
- Evaluating emergency plan if already available
Third Party Safety Audit :
Safety Audit: Due to our rich experience and vast knowledge of this domain, we have been able to offer premium quality Safety Consultancy Services. These services are rendered under the supervision of our experts as per the set industry standards. Our team works under guidance of expertise safety auditors having huge experience in their domain. The offered services are renowned for timely execution, reliability and cost-effectiveness.
Our customized methodology has been designed to deliver findings and measures which truly proves to be a value-addition to client’s HSE systems and has proved us the most reliable consultants for Third Party Safety Audits. DELIVERABLES:
- The audit has the following objectives:
- Identify the potential fire, safety & health hazards.
- Study the exiting organizations & control measures in above areas.
- Recommend proper measures & procedures for controlling the hazards identified
- Recommend measures for improving the effectiveness of the existing organization, program & procedures in above areas.
Technical Scope of Safety Audit includes:-
- PROCESS/OPERATIONAL SAFETY
- MECHANICAL SAFETY
- ELECTRICAL SAFETY
- LOADING/UNLOADING/MATERIAL HANDLING OPERATIONS
- CENTRAL ENGINEERING SERVICES
- TANK FARMS
- STATUTORY COMPLIANCE
- Collection of necessary documents (List will be given by us in advance)
- Site Visit
- Preparation of AUDIT PLAN (Audit Plan shall be proposed by us, which shall be discussed with you and finalized)
- Framing the plan of audit activities and communicating the same to concerned departments.
- Opening meeting: The opening meeting shall be carried out with concerned officials to discuss audit plan, purpose and the areas to be visited.
- The field visit will be carried out as per the Audit plan.
- Verification of the documents with shop-floor conditions shall be carried out.
- Audit team shall conduct interactions with employees and contract workers.
- Closing meeting: The closing meeting shall be conducted on daily basis OR at the end of entire audit, to discuss our observations and proposed recommendations.
Submission of Final Report
- A draft report will be submitted for your review and approval.
- On approval of the draft report, final report will be prepared and submitted to you.
- Carried out electrical safety audits in various sectors.
- Served clients in various sectors like Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical, Refineries, Fertilizers and Pharmaceutical.
- In-house team of auditors having hands on industrial experience of more than 25 years in private as well as public sectors.
- Carried out assignments in India, France, UAE, etc.
Fire Safety Audit :
We conduct Fire Safety Audits for Various Industries, High Rise Buildings etc.. as per National Building Code of India, 2005, and other relevant safety standards to identify all hazards for taking corrective & preventive actions. We also help you to prepare emergency plans for fire safety and conduct mock drills. Fire Safety Audit is an integral & essential part of loss prevention strategy. The objectives of the Fire Safety Audit are to look after the safety, health & welfare of employees in the industry, to maintain the high standards of safe operation and to
OBJECTIVES OF FIRE AUDIT:
- Assess good management practices;
- Identify the available material (fuels) for fire.
- Identify the sources of ignition
- Evaluate the possibility of occurrence of fire
- Assess the…
- Adequacy and efficacy of existing Fire Safety management systems
- Means of escape
- Staff training
- Fire warning systems
- Means of fighting fire
- Assess risks from unregulated materials and practices; and
- Make specific recommendations for corrective actions to improve effectiveness of existing procedures, practices and safety management system to prevent fire incidents as well as to mitigate the fire emergencies.