Automobile Industries lack basic safety equipment; adequate respiratory protection for welders and workers are exposed to potential chromium poisoning. Improper ventilation for flammable materials and lack of fall protections for employees working atop rail cars are also some of the safety hazards pertaining to Automobile Industry. Lung cancer is one of the health hazards concerning the industry. Masks do not completely protect the workers as they are useful for only for a short period. Faulty scaffolding is another cause for falling.
- Detect potential risk prone areas for correction
- Analyze comprehensive data to avoid incident recurrence
- Provide instructions on handling dangerous materials through MSDS
- Identify potential health risks like cancer and exposure to poisonous gases
- Implement corrective and preventive actions
- Help improve environmental conditions and ventilation
Solutions by Swiesh for Software Challenges in Safety Management
- Enterprise wide data and AggregationFirst Swiesh provides comprehensive data with provision for classification and categorization of incidents for managerial reviews and detailed trend analysis.
- Real time information recording and reportingFirst Swiesh provides recording of real-time information and enables timely generation and submission of MIS and statutory Reports.
- Scalability and FlexibilityFirst Swiesh is flexible and scalable to facilitate enhanced business requirements and can be easily integrated with functional and divisional wings of the organization.
- Integration with existing ERP Swiesh can be easily integrated with any existing ERPs to derive desired safety management solutions.
- Automation and standardization of data management
Swiesh provides uniform systems for data collection and storage for easyretrieval and processing.