Many types of chemicals and machinery are used in pharmaceutical industry. Improper handling of these can cause damage to individuals and environment.Usage of heavy reaction vessels with motor run agitators, caustic chemicals, pungent odors, fumigation to maintain sterile areas, steam for heating, staircases and slippery floors are some of the causes of unsafe conditions. Management should provide appropriate safety equipment to its employees and insist on usage which will keep incidents to the minimum. Employee training is necessary depending on the nature of work and working conditions.
- Identify and highlight accident prone areas and conditions for corrective actions
- Risk assessment analysis to avoid recurrences of similar incidents
- Identify lacunae in employee behavior for safety training needs
- Educate employees on usage of PPE
- Provide alerts through e-mailing and messaging for periodic inspection of unsafe areas for correction
Solutions by Swiesh for Software Challenges in Safety Management
- Enterprise wide data and AggregationFirst Swiesh provides comprehensive data with provision for classification and categorization of incidents for managerial reviews and detailed trend analysis.
- Real time information recording and reportingFirst Swiesh provides recording of real-time information and enables timely generation and submission of MIS and statutory Reports.
- Scalability and FlexibilityFirst Swiesh is flexible and scalable to facilitate enhanced business requirements and can be easily integrated with functional and divisional wings of the organization.
- Integration with existing ERP Swiesh can be easily integrated with any existing ERPs to derive desired safety management solutions.
- Automation and standardization of data management
Swiesh provides uniform systems for data collection and storage for easyretrieval and processing.